DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP WITH GEGE GATT
» Back to Overview
Following on from last year's successful workshop in Digital Photography with Gege Gatt, Palazzo Falson is organising another two-part workshop on the 18th and 19th February.
Please click here to download the full event program
The course is geared towards beginners with a DSLR camera who aspire to take better pictures.
Here's what we'll learn:
- Camera gear & Optics. How to select the right gear.
- How to use your Camera. Grip & Posture.
- Understanding Light and ISO ratings.
- Get off AUTO mode - Understanding Shutter Speed & Exposure
- Depth of Field & Bokeh.
- Framing and composing pictures.
- Portrait Photography.
- Learning from the masters: Henri Cartier-Bresson.
- What makes a photo, art?
- Basics of Editing & Photoshop.
- Evaluation of your work.
- FLICKR & other online learning resources.
The workshop is intended to be hands-on so you're invited to bring your camera, (fully charged !!) laptops on the second day only and loads of questions. We'll also try our hands at portrait photography while our tutor will assist in perfecting our skills. Online resources (such as FLICKR and FACEBOOK) will then be used as a scrapbook of our work.
||Friday 18th February from 13.00 to 18.00 and Saturday 19th February 2011 from 10.30 to 15.00
||The Palazzo Falson roof-top studio & surroundings
|HOW TO BOOK
||To register your place on the course please send your name and contact details (email address, home address and mobile number) together with a cheque for the course fee, payable to Patrimonju Museum Operators Ltd, to the following:
Palazzo Falson Historic House Museum (Photography course), Villegaignon Street, Mdina
||We're keen to have you in our network of friends. When you subscribe do add our tutor, Gege Gatt, as well as Palazzo Falson to your facebook profile. We'll use this as a communication channel during and after the sessions.
||If you have any further questions about this course just click here to contact us.
Web application development company ICON are kindly sponsoring this course.
* Payments must be received in full before the commencement of the course. Organisers will, subject to Museum requirements, endeavor to keep to the times and dates stated. In exceptional circumstances a session might have to be re-scheduled to the earliest time and date possible, or an alternative location in Mdina will be provided. Participation fee is non-refundable. Kindly note that the location of the sessions is up two flights of stairs and is not wheelchair accessible.