PALAZZO FALSON EVENTS DURING FORTHCOMING MEDIEVAL MDINA FESTIVAL ON 7TH AND 8TH MAY, 2011
» Back to Overview
As in previous years Palazzo Falson Historic House Museum will be participating in the Medieval Mdina Festival which will be held on the 7th and 8th May, 2011. Apart from opening on extended hours, and offering a 50% discount on entrance tickets which include a guided tour of the Museum, we will be introducing some exciting new features. All the details are below:
During the Medieval Festival Palazzo Falson will:
- Be open from 10am till late
- Offer tickets for regular tours of the Museum at a 50% discount. The discounted prices are as follows:
Adults: EUR 5
Seniors & Full time Students: EUR 2.50
Children (6-12 yrs): Free
The last tour at reduced prices will be held at 7.30pm
- Offer special themed tours of the Museum called 'DARK TOURS OF PALAZZO FALSON'. These tours show Palazzo Falson in a totally different light. Dark tourism is becoming increasingly popular amongst travellers searching for new experiences and refers to sites which are associated with ghostly phenomena, tragedy, grief, death, suffering, etc.
These tours will be held as follows:
- 8.00pm and 8.45pm on Saturday 7th May
- 8.00pm and 8.45pm on Sunday 8th May
N.B. As group size is limited, tickets for the 'Dark Tour' must be purchased in advance to secure a place on the tour. The cost of these special tours is EUR 10 per person. Tickets are to be purchased directly from Palazzo Falson (Opening hours : Tue-Sun 10am-5pm; Good Friday, Easter Sunday closed. Open on Easter Monday) .
- Cater for the sweet-toothed ! You can enjoy various types of sweets and drinks based on medieval recipes while soaking up the view at our roof-top Museum cafe: Malta's highest cafe !